Açai (Euterpe oleracea) is a South American palm tree that grows to 15-25 metres high and is especially common in Brazil. Açai is an important food source in Brazil and is processed into ice cream and beverages. Açai berries (stone fruits) are round and measure 1-2 cm in diameter.
- A unique, sustainably produced oil from the rainforests of Brazil
- High in essential linoleic acid omega-6 and antioxidant polyphenols
Areas of application
- Used as a high-value carrier oil for active ingredients with highly revitalising anti-ageing effect
- High antioxidant properties
- Highly suitable for use in regenerative skin and hair care products
Acai Oil Refined